Sunday, October 28, 2012

Welcome

Hello! And welcome to my new blog.
   Ever since I can remember I have been obsessed (not like obsessed obsessed) with doing different pretty hairstyles on myself and on my momma, sisters, or friends.

  Now, I have started this blog to share some of those hairstyles and teach myself to replicate some of the hairstyles in my favorite movies. So, in short, this blog will have tons and tons of tutorials of historical and modern hairstyles for girls and women.

  And I will be sharing some of the hairstyles "yours truly" has made up.
 I will post my first tutorial sometime this week and it is a series. The hairstyles will be from ....


Pride and Prejudice (the 2005 adaption). Elizabeth Bennet's hair was very pretty at times in this adaption.  But the second part will be from the 1995 Pride and Prejudice. I might do a third one, but I am not sure yet.


 So thanks for stopping by and please follow ... if you want.  =)


       ~Abigail

6 comments:

  1. cute blog! love it!!! i would be more than happy to make a custom header (As part of the giveaway) for this blog also!

    Smiles,

    Noelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hairstyle 2. Do you have any hairstyles for curly hair like mine?

    Emma
    http://emmavogelsang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Emma

      Abilaine did hairstyles on my hair and I have curly hair sooooo you can see them here!

      :)
      xoxoxox

      http://mildredcakes.blogspot.com/2012/10/bobby-pins-and-awesome-bff.html


      Marissa

      Delete
  3. Thank you both so much!

    EMMA: Yes, I love hairstyle 2 best as well. And I will be doing some hairstyles for curly hair. Like the one on my header. :)

    Noelle: OH, thank you so much for the offer. Sure you can do a header for this blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Abilaine! I will go start right now!!!! Can't w8 2 c more from this blog!!!

      Noelle : )

      Delete
  4. https://plus.google.com/#photos/113284758787083833116/albums/5807461684074132625/5807461810619792578

    Here is the link to one of the headers i made for this blog! Hope you like it!! I can always change it to what you would want!!

    Smiles,

    Noelle : )

    ReplyDelete